Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Austin Trip Day 1- April 22

Old Navy Tank, F21 Polka Dot Skirt and Cardigan, Ray Ban Sunglasses, J Crew Leather bracelet, MK Watch, BR chain bracelet     






We spent the morning at the outlet mall in Round Rock, Tx before chowing down on some amazing BBQ at The Salt Lick (seen in the first two pictures).  One of my outlet purchases was these Ray Bans for 35% off! Sadly, my sunglasses in this post HERE from Urban Outfitters broke so I was excited to find a pair that looked similar.  

Next we headed to The Domain where I made a mandatory trip to Zara.  Zara needs to open their US online store already!  

The last two pictures are from a neat little coffee shop called Epoch Coffee.  We only found it because it was next to Blue Velvet Vintage.  My Vanilla Iced Latte was dEEElicious and Blue Velvet has some awesome vintage finds. 

We finished off the night going to the Yelle concert and hitting 6th st.  To be continued...


0 comments:

Post a Comment