Friday, December 31, 2010

What a great christmas...

Forever 21 shorts and sweater, UO tights (Christmas gift from Mom), Seychelles Oxford Wedges, Michael Kors Watch (Christmas gift from Brandon), Mom's bracelet from Italy, Aerie ring, (can't remember where I got the scarf) 








Well, I must've been a good girl this year.  The watch and tights are only a couple of my christmas presents.  Not to mention my new Nikon d3100 camera, Nikon 18-55mm lens, Nikon 55-200mm lens, tripod, and camera bag!  I know, fancy right?

Hope everyone had as good of a Christmas as I did and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Goodbye 2010!





1 comments:

Feathers said...

I'm jealous of all those fancy Christmas presents! That watch is amazing. You can't beat a watch as a go-to accessory. I had one I wore every day for at least ten years until, and it's still working/looking great. Love your cardigan, too!

Stephanie
http://stephthebird.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment