Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Vanilla Bundt Cake

I've added a new hobby to my list. Baking.  From scratch.  It's a lot more work then you would think.  I attempted this recipe from epicurious.com.  Twenty minutes active time... yet right, took me about an hour.  But I think that will get faster with practice.  Why isn't there a final picture you ask? Well that's because I thought I burnt it.  I baked it for an hour, checked it, decided to leave it in 10 more minutes and shouldn't have.  We ate it for thanksgiving anyway and it actually tasted ok.  Maybe a little dry. But considering it still tasted good even though it smelled a little burnt, it must be a good recipe.  I'm definitely going to attempt it again to perfect it! Chandler enjoyed a taste of the batter...


DSC02431


DSC02432

DSC02438



DSC02441



DSC02443DSC02453

DSC02451

0 comments:

Post a Comment