Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Real or Faux?

DSC02465
Forever 21 shirt and vest, Old Navy black cords and boots, Urban watch, Banana Republic Bracelet 
I decided to wear my new faux fur vest for black friday shopping.  The weather was cold and wet here in Louisiana but this vest actually kept me quite warm. As I was waiting for my mom to finish getting ready, I realized I had a twin.  That's my kitty cat(well now my parent's cat), Amber.  She's a fat, old lady alright.  She's 13 years old and has lost her stripes for grays.  Her days consist of sleeping in my parents closet, eating, and sleeping in my parents closet. She's not very fond of Chandler ("the grandcat" as my mom calls him).  He wants to play and she wants nothing to do with him.  That grumpy old lady.

DSC02467

DSC02461

DSC02458


0 comments:

Post a Comment